Colorado Rapids - Seattle Sounders Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Colorado Rapids and Seattle Sounders in Major League Soccer, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Colorado Rapids||Seattle Sounders|
|Shots on Goal||5.74.7|
Best betting tips for this Major League Soccer match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColorado Rapids
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Best odds for the clash between Colorado Rapids and Seattle Sounders
|Colorado Rapids||Draw||Seattle Sounders|
Comparing the two teams
- Seattle Sounders - Colorado Rapids2-003/10/2019
- Seattle Sounders - Colorado Rapids4-009/29/2018
- Colorado Rapids - Seattle Sounders1-207/05/2018
- Seattle Sounders - Colorado Rapids3-010/22/2017
Colorado Rapids Form
- In their last match, Colorado Rapids 0 - 2 against New York Red Bulls.
- Colorado Rapids has won 8 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 42 goals in their last 26 matches, The Colorado Rapids averages 1.62 goals per game.
Seattle Sounders Form
- The Seattle Sounders defeated LA Galaxy in their last match by a scoreline of 4 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Seattle Sounders has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Seattle Sounders has drawn 7.
- Seattle Sounders average 1.54 goals per 90 minutes over their last 26 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 40 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Major League Soccer match between Colorado Rapids and Seattle Sounders
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/4 from Coral, with a probability rating of 42% ahead of kick-off.