Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Colorado Rapids and San Jose Earthquakes takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Colorado Rapids||San Jose Earthquakes|
On , Colorado Rapids and San Jose Earthquakes will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park. With Colorado Rapids currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColorado Rapids
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 88%Under 12%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 71%No 29%
Best Colorado Rapids vs San Jose Earthquakes pre-match odds
|Colorado Rapids||Draw||San Jose Earthquakes|
Colorado Rapids and San Jose Earthquakes performance statistics
- San Jose Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids1-109/06/2020
- Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes2-108/11/2019
- San Jose Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids3-107/28/2019
- San Jose Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids0-010/21/2018
Colorado Rapids Form
- Colorado Rapids recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against LA Galaxy last time around.
- Colorado Rapids has won 2 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 16 goals in their last 10 matches, The Colorado Rapids averages 1.6 goals per game.
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- In their last match, San Jose Earthquakes recorded a 1 - 6 when they took on Portland Timbers.
- San Jose Earthquakes have recorded 3 win/s, 4 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- San Jose Earthquakes average 1.58 goals per 90 minutes over their last 12 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 19 times from such encounters.
Colorado Rapids vs. San Jose Earthquakes expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, which can be found at odds of 19/16 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 51% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.