Colorado Rapids - Los Angeles FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between Colorado Rapids and Los Angeles FC at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Colorado Rapids||Los Angeles FC|
Both Colorado Rapids and Los Angeles FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Colorado Rapids who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColorado Rapids
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 90%Under 10%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%
Best Colorado Rapids vs Los Angeles FC pre-match odds
|Colorado Rapids||Draw||Los Angeles FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Los Angeles FC - Colorado Rapids3-110/06/2019
- Colorado Rapids - Los Angeles FC1-006/29/2019
- Colorado Rapids - Los Angeles FC0-310/07/2018
- Los Angeles FC - Colorado Rapids2-008/20/2018
Colorado Rapids Form
- In their last match, Colorado Rapids 5 - 0 against San Jose Earthquakes.
- During the last 6 month, Colorado Rapids have won 3, drawn 4 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Colorado Rapids has scored a total of 21 goals, which works out at an average of 1.91 goals per game.
Los Angeles FC Form
- In their last match, Los Angeles FC recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on San Jose Earthquakes.
- Over the last 6 month, Los Angeles FC has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Los Angeles FC has drawn 2.
- Los Angeles FC average 2.43 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 34 times from such encounters.
Colorado Rapids vs. Los Angeles FC expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, which can be found at odds of 1/1 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 55% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 78%.