Colorado Rapids - LA Galaxy Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Colorado Rapids and LA Galaxy takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Colorado Rapids||LA Galaxy|
Both Colorado Rapids and LA Galaxy will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Colorado Rapids who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetColorado Rapids
Expert TipColorado Rapids
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best odds for the clash between Colorado Rapids and LA Galaxy
|Colorado Rapids||Draw||LA Galaxy|
Colorado Rapids and LA Galaxy performance statistics
- LA Galaxy - Colorado Rapids0-209/20/2020
- Colorado Rapids - LA Galaxy2-109/12/2019
- LA Galaxy - Colorado Rapids0-105/20/2019
- LA Galaxy - Colorado Rapids2-208/15/2018
Colorado Rapids Form
- Colorado Rapids recorded a 5 - 0 when they played against San Jose Earthquakes last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Colorado Rapids have won 3, drawn 4 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 21 goals in their last 11 matches, The Colorado Rapids averages 1.91 goals per game.
LA Galaxy Form
- In their last match, LA Galaxy recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on San Jose Earthquakes.
- LA Galaxy have recorded 4 win/s, 1 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 11 matches, LA Galaxy have scored a total of 16 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.45 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Colorado Rapids and LA Galaxy
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 9/8 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 49% ahead of kick-off.