Chicago Fire - Sporting Kansas City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Chicago Fire and Sporting Kansas City in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chicago Fire||Sporting Kansas City|
On , Chicago Fire and Sporting Kansas City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Toyota Park. With Sporting Kansas City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting Kansas City
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Best Chicago Fire vs Sporting Kansas City pre-match odds
|Chicago Fire||Draw||Sporting Kansas City|
Performance analysis of Chicago Fire and Sporting Kansas City
- Sporting Kansas City - Chicago Fire1-010/08/2020
- Sporting Kansas City - Chicago Fire1-007/07/2019
Chicago Fire Form
- In their last match, Chicago Fire 2 - 1 against D.C. United.
- During the last 6 month, Chicago Fire have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 15 matches, The Chicago Fire has scored a total of 20 goals, which works out at an average of 1.33 goals per game.
Sporting Kansas City Form
- In their last match, Sporting Kansas City recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Nashville SC.
- Sporting Kansas City have recorded 8 win/s, 2 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Sporting Kansas City average 1.63 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 26 times from such encounters.
Chicago Fire vs. Sporting Kansas City expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/11 from Unibet, with a probability rating of 68% ahead of kick-off.