Chicago Fire - New York City FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Chicago Fire and New York City FC in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chicago Fire||New York City FC|
On , Chicago Fire and New York City FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Toyota Park. With Chicago Fire currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChicago Fire
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Best odds for the tie between Chicago Fire and New York City FC
|Chicago Fire||Draw||New York City FC|
Performance analysis of Chicago Fire and New York City FC
- New York City FC - Chicago Fire3-108/29/2020
- Chicago Fire - New York City FC1-105/25/2019
- New York City FC - Chicago Fire1-004/24/2019
- New York City FC - Chicago Fire2-009/26/2018
Chicago Fire Form
- Chicago Fire recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against Minnesota United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Chicago Fire have won 5, drawn 7 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 28 goals in their last 20 matches, The Chicago Fire averages 1.4 goals per game.
New York City FC Form
- In their last match, New York City FC recorded a 5 - 2 when they took on New York Red Bulls.
- Over the last 6 month, New York City FC has registered a total of 13 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, New York City FC has drawn 3.
- New York City FC average 1.77 goals per 90 minutes over their last 22 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 39 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Chicago Fire and New York City FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 19/10 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 54% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 73%.