Chicago Fire - Atlanta United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming MLS match between Chicago Fire and Atlanta United, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chicago Fire||Atlanta United|
On , Chicago Fire and Atlanta United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Toyota Park. With Chicago Fire currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChicago Fire
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Best Chicago Fire vs Atlanta United pre-match odds
|Chicago Fire||Atlanta United||Draw|
Chicago Fire and Atlanta United performance statistics
- Chicago Fire - Atlanta United5-107/04/2019
- Atlanta United - Chicago Fire2-006/01/2019
- Atlanta United - Chicago Fire2-110/21/2018
- Atlanta United - Chicago Fire0-106/20/2018
Chicago Fire Form
- Chicago Fire recorded a 4 - 1 when they played against Orlando City SC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Chicago Fire have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 10 matches, The Chicago Fire has scored a total of 10 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Atlanta United Form
- In their last match, Atlanta United recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on Inter Miami CF.
- Over the last 6 month, Atlanta United has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Atlanta United has drawn 2.
- In their last 10 matches, Atlanta United have scored a total of 8 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.8 goals per 90 minutes.
Chicago Fire vs. Atlanta United expert tip
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 25/18 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 54% demonstrating its likelihood.