Chelsea FC - West Ham United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Chelsea FC and West Ham United takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chelsea FC||West Ham United|
|Shots on Goal||6.56|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Chelsea FC and West Ham United looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Stamford Bridge. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Blues who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChelsea FC
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best Chelsea FC vs West Ham United pre-match odds
|Chelsea FC||Draw||West Ham United|
Comparing the two teams
- Chelsea FC - West Ham United2-004/08/2019
- Chelsea FC - West Ham United1-104/08/2018
- West Ham United - Chelsea FC1-012/09/2017
- West Ham United - Chelsea FC1-203/06/2017
Chelsea FC Form
- Chelsea FC recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Manchester City last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Chelsea FC have won 8, drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 28 goals in their last 13 matches, The Blues averages 2.15 goals per game.
West Ham United Form
- In their last match, West Ham United recorded a 2 - 3 when they took on Tottenham Hotspur.
- West Ham United have recorded 3 win/s, 4 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- West Ham United average 1.23 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 16 times from such encounters.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Chelsea FC and West Ham United
With these two rivals taking to the field, our expert tip for the match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which is available at attractive odds of 19/25 from Unibet. Although such matches are often difficult to predict, our experts believe that this has a 69% chance of occurring.