Chelsea FC - Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Chelsea FC and Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chelsea FC||Tottenham Hotspur|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Chelsea FC and Tottenham Hotspur looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Stamford Bridge. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Spurs who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 93%Under 7%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 81%Under 19%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 78%No 22%
Best Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur pre-match odds
|Chelsea FC||Draw||Tottenham Hotspur|
Performance analysis of Chelsea FC and Tottenham Hotspur
- Tottenham Hotspur - Chelsea FC2-109/29/2020
- Chelsea FC - Tottenham Hotspur2-102/22/2020
- Tottenham Hotspur - Chelsea FC0-212/22/2019
- Chelsea FC - Tottenham Hotspur2-002/27/2019
Chelsea FC Form
- Chelsea FC recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against Newcastle United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Chelsea FC have won 11, drawn 3 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 40 goals in their last 18 matches, The Blues averages 2.22 goals per game.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- In their last match, Tottenham Hotspur recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on Manchester City.
- Tottenham Hotspur have recorded 11 win/s, 5 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Tottenham Hotspur average 1.94 goals per 90 minutes over their last 18 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 35 times from such encounters.
Expert tip for the top of the table clash between Chelsea FC and Tottenham Hotspur
Backing the Both Teams To Score Yes/No market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 2/3 with William Hill ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 78% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.