Chelsea FC - Sheffield United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Chelsea FC and Sheffield United in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chelsea FC||Sheffield United|
On , Chelsea FC and Sheffield United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stamford Bridge. With Chelsea FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChelsea FC
Expert TipSheffield United +1.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best Chelsea FC vs Sheffield United pre-match odds
|Chelsea FC||Draw||Sheffield United|
Chelsea FC and Sheffield United performance statistics
- Sheffield United - Chelsea FC3-007/11/2020
- Chelsea FC - Sheffield United2-208/31/2019
Chelsea FC Form
- In their last match, Chelsea FC 0 - 3 against Burnley FC.
- Chelsea FC has won 9 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 34 goals in their last 16 matches, The Blues averages 2.13 goals per game.
Sheffield United Form
- The Sheffield United defeated Manchester City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Sheffield United have recorded 3 win/s, 3 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Sheffield United average 0.75 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 12 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Chelsea FC and Sheffield United
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap - 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/14 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 64% ahead of kick-off.