Chelsea FC - Liverpool FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Chelsea FC and Liverpool FC in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Chelsea FC||Liverpool FC|
Both Chelsea FC and Liverpool FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stamford Bridge on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Liverpool FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLiverpool FC
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 90%Under 10%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 74%No 26%
Best odds for the tie between Chelsea FC and Liverpool FC
|Liverpool FC||Chelsea FC||Draw|
Chelsea FC and Liverpool FC performance statistics
- Liverpool FC - Chelsea FC5-307/22/2020
- Chelsea FC - Liverpool FC2-003/03/2020
- Chelsea FC - Liverpool FC1-209/22/2019
- Liverpool FC - Chelsea FC1-108/14/2019
Chelsea FC Form
- Chelsea FC recorded a 1 - 3 when they played against Brighton & Hove Albion last time around.
- Chelsea FC has won 7 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.
- In their previous 10 matches, The Blues has scored a total of 21 goals, which works out at an average of 2.1 goals per game.
Liverpool FC Form
- The Reds defeated Leeds United in their last match by a scoreline of 4 - 3.
- Liverpool FC have recorded 6 win/s, 2 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Liverpool FC average 2.3 goals per 90 minutes over their last 10 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 23 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Chelsea FC and Liverpool FC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 3.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/5 from betway, with a probability rating of 55% ahead of kick-off.