Charlotte FC - Los Angeles FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Find key dates, the best odds and a specific Charlotte FC vs Los Angeles FC betting tip here. Both teams in a direct comparison and precise betting suggestions from our editorial team - so that you beat the bookmakers. Our experts provide statistics, analysis and an valuable prediction for the outcome of the match.
|Charlotte FC||Los Angeles FC|
Charlotte FC and Los Angeles FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Bank of America Stadium. Los Angeles FC have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Statistics and game analysis
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
Current odds for Charlotte FC vs Los Angeles FC
Performance analysis of both teams in comparison
- Los Angeles FC - Charlotte FC5-008/14/2022
Charlotte FC Form
- On the previous matchday Philadelphia Union played against Charlotte FC 1 - 0.
- In the past 6 months, the team won 6 of 15 games. 5 of these were home games and 1 of those duels were lost.
- The team has scored a total of number of 19 goals in the last 15 month. This is an average of 1.27 goals per match.
Los Angeles FC Form
- Los Angeles FC played their last match 2 - 1 against San Jose Earthquakes.
- In the past 6 months Los Angeles FC achieved 7 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the record.
- On average, Los Angeles FC's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.92 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 23 times about a goal.
Free betting tip for the top match between Los Angeles FC and Los Angeles FC
For the upcoming match between Charlotte FC and Los Angeles FC, our expert tip is to bet on an Three-Way Bet, with William Hill offering odds of 11/8 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 46%.