CF Cádiz - Granada CF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between CF Cádiz and Granada CF takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CF Cádiz||Granada CF|
Both CF Cádiz and Granada CF will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estadio Ramón de Carranza on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Granada CF who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this La Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetGranada CF
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best CF Cádiz vs Granada CF pre-match odds
|CF Cádiz||Draw||Granada CF|
CF Cádiz and Granada CF performance statistics
- Granada CF - CF Cádiz1-105/26/2019
- CF Cádiz - Granada CF0-001/11/2019
- Granada CF - CF Cádiz2-106/02/2018
- CF Cádiz - Granada CF1-001/06/2018
CF Cádiz Form
- In their last match, CF Cádiz 0 - 1 against Athletic Bilbao.
- CF Cádiz has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.
- In their previous 4 matches, The CF Cádiz has scored a total of 4 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Granada CF Form
- In their last match, Granada CF recorded a 6 - 1 when they took on Atlético Madrid.
- Granada CF have recorded 7 win/s, 3 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Granada CF average 1.71 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 24 times from such encounters.
CF Cádiz vs. Granada CF expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 2/1 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 51% ahead of kick-off.