Central Coast Mariners - Sydney FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Central Coast Mariners||Sydney FC|
Both Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Central Coast Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Sydney FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this A-League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSydney FC
Expert TipUnder 3.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Best odds for the clash between Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC
|Central Coast Mariners||Draw||Sydney FC|
Performance analysis of Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC
- Sydney FC - Central Coast Mariners1-012/14/2019
- Sydney FC - Central Coast Mariners1-102/17/2019
- Sydney FC - Central Coast Mariners5-201/04/2019
- Central Coast Mariners - Sydney FC1-212/01/2018
Central Coast Mariners Form
- Central Coast Mariners recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against Adelaide United last time around.
- Central Coast Mariners has won 4 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 17 matches, The Central Coast Mariners has scored a total of 17 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Sydney FC Form
- In their last match, Sydney FC recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Brisbane Roar.
- Sydney FC have recorded 14 win/s, 1 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Sydney FC average 2.25 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 36 times from such encounters.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC
Backing the Total Goals Over/Under 3.5 market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 11/20 with bwin ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 62% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.