Central Coast Mariners - Newcastle Jets Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the A-League match between Central Coast Mariners and Newcastle Jets at Central Coast Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Central Coast Mariners||Newcastle Jets|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Central Coast Mariners and Newcastle Jets looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Central Coast Stadium. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Newcastle Jets who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Best betting tips for this A-League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNewcastle Jets
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 43%No 57%
Best odds for the tie between Central Coast Mariners and Newcastle Jets
|Newcastle Jets||Draw||Central Coast Mariners|
Comparing the two teams
- Central Coast Mariners - Newcastle Jets0-007/24/2020
- Newcastle Jets - Central Coast Mariners4-302/09/2020
- Central Coast Mariners - Newcastle Jets1-110/19/2019
- Newcastle Jets - Central Coast Mariners2-303/16/2019
Central Coast Mariners Form
- Central Coast Mariners recorded a 2 - 3 when they played against Melbourne Victory last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Central Coast Mariners have won 1, drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 4 matches, The Central Coast Mariners has scored a total of 4 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Newcastle Jets Form
- The Newcastle Jets defeated Wellington Phoenix in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 0.
- Newcastle Jets have recorded 3 win/s, 1 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 4 matches, Newcastle Jets have scored a total of 6 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.5 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the A-League match between Central Coast Mariners and Newcastle Jets
Backing the Total Goals Over/Under 2.5 market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 21/20 with 22bet ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 62% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.