Celta de Vigo - CF Valencia Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the La Liga match between Celta de Vigo and CF Valencia at Balaídos, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Celta de Vigo||CF Valencia|
Celta de Vigo and CF Valencia meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Balaídos, with Celta de Vigo home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCelta de Vigo
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Standout Celta de Vigo vs CF Valencia odds
|Celta de Vigo||Draw||CF Valencia|
Celta de Vigo and CF Valencia performance statistics
- CF Valencia - Celta de Vigo1-002/01/2020
- Celta de Vigo - CF Valencia1-008/24/2019
- Celta de Vigo - CF Valencia1-201/19/2019
- CF Valencia - Celta de Vigo1-109/26/2018
Celta de Vigo Form
- Celta de Vigo recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against SD Eibar last time around.
- Celta de Vigo has won 2 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 15 goals in their last 12 matches, The Celta de Vigo averages 1.25 goals per game.
CF Valencia Form
- In their last match, CF Valencia recorded a 4 - 2 when they took on UD Levante.
- CF Valencia have recorded 4 win/s, 2 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 12 matches, CF Valencia have scored a total of 12 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1 goals per 90 minutes.
Celta de Vigo vs. CF Valencia expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/6 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 60% ahead of kick-off.