CD Tondela - CD Santa Clara Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premeira Liga match between CD Tondela and CD Santa Clara, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CD Tondela||CD Santa Clara|
Both CD Tondela and CD Santa Clara will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estádio João Cardoso on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is CD Santa Clara who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Premeira Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCD Santa Clara
Expert TipCD Santa Clara
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Best CD Tondela vs CD Santa Clara pre-match odds
|CD Tondela||Draw||CD Santa Clara|
Performance analysis of CD Tondela and CD Santa Clara
- CD Santa Clara - CD Tondela1-002/15/2020
- CD Tondela - CD Santa Clara0-009/01/2019
- CD Tondela - CD Santa Clara1-305/05/2019
- CD Santa Clara - CD Tondela1-201/02/2019
CD Tondela Form
- CD Tondela recorded a 4 - 0 when they played against Sporting CP last time around.
- CD Tondela has won 4 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 16 matches, The CD Tondela has scored a total of 14 goals, which works out at an average of 0.88 goals per game.
CD Santa Clara Form
- In their last match, CD Santa Clara recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on Portimonense SC.
- CD Santa Clara have recorded 6 win/s, 5 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 16 matches, CD Santa Clara have scored a total of 24 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.5 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between CD Tondela and CD Santa Clara
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 29/18 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 48% ahead of kick-off.