CD Santa Clara - Sporting Braga Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between CD Santa Clara and Sporting Braga takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CD Santa Clara||Sporting Braga|
Both CD Santa Clara and Sporting Braga will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estádio de São Miguel on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Sporting Braga who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting Braga
Expert TipDouble Chance
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the tie between CD Santa Clara and Sporting Braga
|Sporting Braga||CD Santa Clara||Draw|
Performance analysis of CD Santa Clara and Sporting Braga
- CD Santa Clara - Sporting Braga0-412/16/2019
- Sporting Braga - CD Santa Clara2-010/28/2019
- Sporting Braga - CD Santa Clara1-001/29/2019
- CD Santa Clara - Sporting Braga3-308/19/2018
CD Santa Clara Form
- In their last match, CD Santa Clara 1 - 1 against FC Gil Vicente.
- CD Santa Clara has won 5 and lost 6 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 9 goals in their last 12 matches, The CD Santa Clara averages 0.75 goals per game.
Sporting Braga Form
- In their last match, Sporting Braga recorded a 3 - 1 when they took on Portimonense SC.
- Over the last 6 month, Sporting Braga has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Sporting Braga has drawn 1.
- In their last 13 matches, Sporting Braga have scored a total of 30 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.31 goals per 90 minutes.
CD Santa Clara vs. Sporting Braga expert tip
For the upcoming match between CD Santa Clara and Sporting Braga, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance, with 22bet offering odds of 37/22 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 52%.