CD Santa Clara - Maritimo Funchal Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between CD Santa Clara and Maritimo Funchal at Estádio de São Miguel, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CD Santa Clara||Maritimo Funchal|
Both CD Santa Clara and Maritimo Funchal will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estádio de São Miguel on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is CD Santa Clara who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCD Santa Clara
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Best odds for the clash between CD Santa Clara and Maritimo Funchal
|CD Santa Clara||Maritimo Funchal||Draw|
Comparing the two teams
- CD Santa Clara - Maritimo Funchal0-107/03/2020
- Maritimo Funchal - CD Santa Clara2-212/07/2019
- CD Santa Clara - Maritimo Funchal0-101/19/2019
- Maritimo Funchal - CD Santa Clara1-008/12/2018
CD Santa Clara Form
- CD Santa Clara recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against Vitoria Guimarães last time around.
- During the last 6 month, CD Santa Clara have won 3, drawn 4 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 17 goals in their last 10 matches, The CD Santa Clara averages 1.7 goals per game.
Maritimo Funchal Form
- The Maritimo Funchal defeated FC Famalicão in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Maritimo Funchal has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Maritimo Funchal has drawn 3.
- In their last 10 matches, Maritimo Funchal have scored a total of 12 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.2 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between CD Santa Clara and Maritimo Funchal
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 35/17 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 51% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 75%.