CD Santa Clara - FC Porto Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premeira Liga match between CD Santa Clara and FC Porto, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CD Santa Clara||FC Porto|
On , CD Santa Clara and FC Porto will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estádio de São Miguel. With FC Porto currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Porto
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 64%No 36%
Best odds for the clash between CD Santa Clara and FC Porto
|CD Santa Clara||Draw||FC Porto|
Comparing the two teams
- CD Santa Clara - FC Porto0-203/02/2020
- FC Porto - CD Santa Clara1-012/19/2019
- FC Porto - CD Santa Clara1-009/25/2019
- FC Porto - CD Santa Clara2-009/22/2019
CD Santa Clara Form
- In their last match, CD Santa Clara 2 - 0 against CD Tondela.
- CD Santa Clara has won 6 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 24 goals in their last 17 matches, The CD Santa Clara averages 1.41 goals per game.
FC Porto Form
- In their last match, FC Porto recorded a 3 - 1 when they took on Portimonense SC.
- FC Porto have recorded 11 win/s, 2 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 17 matches, FC Porto have scored a total of 42 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.47 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between CD Santa Clara and FC Porto
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No. This market is available at a price of 21/20 from William Hill, with a probability rating of 64% demonstrating its likelihood.