CD Santa Clara - Boavista FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between CD Santa Clara and Boavista FC at Estádio de São Miguel, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CD Santa Clara||Boavista FC|
|Shots on Goal||40|
On , CD Santa Clara and Boavista FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estádio de São Miguel. With CD Santa Clara currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Premeira Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCD Santa Clara
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 9%Under 91%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 33%No 67%
Best odds for the clash between CD Santa Clara and Boavista FC
|CD Santa Clara||Draw||Boavista FC|
Performance analysis of CD Santa Clara and Boavista FC
- Boavista FC - CD Santa Clara1-002/10/2019
- CD Santa Clara - Boavista FC4-209/01/2018
CD Santa Clara Form
- In their last match, CD Santa Clara 1 - 1 against Portimonense SC.
- CD Santa Clara has won 3 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 6 goals in their last 10 matches, The CD Santa Clara averages 0.6 goals per game.
Boavista FC Form
- The Boavista FC defeated Vitoria Setúbal in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Boavista FC have recorded 3 win/s, 6 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 10 matches, Boavista FC have scored a total of 9 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.9 goals per 90 minutes.
CD Santa Clara vs. Boavista FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/10 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 67% ahead of kick-off.