CD Santa Clara - Benfica Lisbon Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between CD Santa Clara and Benfica Lisbon at Estádio de São Miguel, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CD Santa Clara||Benfica Lisbon|
Both CD Santa Clara and Benfica Lisbon will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estádio de São Miguel on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Benfica Lisbon who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBenfica Lisbon
Expert TipCD Santa Clara +1.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Standout CD Santa Clara vs Benfica Lisbon odds
|CD Santa Clara||Draw||Benfica Lisbon|
Comparing the two teams
- Benfica Lisbon - CD Santa Clara3-406/23/2020
- CD Santa Clara - Benfica Lisbon1-211/09/2019
- Benfica Lisbon - CD Santa Clara4-105/18/2019
- CD Santa Clara - Benfica Lisbon0-201/11/2019
CD Santa Clara Form
- CD Santa Clara recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Moreirense FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, CD Santa Clara have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 17 goals in their last 16 matches, The CD Santa Clara averages 1.06 goals per game.
Benfica Lisbon Form
- The Benfica Lisbon defeated Portimonense SC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Benfica Lisbon have recorded 13 win/s, 1 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 16 matches, Benfica Lisbon have scored a total of 37 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.31 goals per 90 minutes.
CD Santa Clara vs. Benfica Lisbon expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Handicap 1.5, which can be found at odds of 5/7 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 67% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 80%.