CD Alavés - Granada CF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between CD Alavés and Granada CF in La Liga, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CD Alavés||Granada CF|
CD Alavés and Granada CF are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estadio Mendizorroza. Granada CF have been one of the standout teams in La Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetGranada CF
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 65%Under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 18%Under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 44%No 56%
Best odds for the tie between CD Alavés and Granada CF
|CD Alavés||Draw||Granada CF|
CD Alavés and Granada CF performance statistics
- Granada CF - CD Alavés3-012/07/2019
CD Alavés Form
- In their last match, CD Alavés 2 - 1 against Atlético Madrid.
- During the last 6 month, CD Alavés have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 13 goals in their last 14 matches, The CD Alavés averages 0.93 goals per game.
Granada CF Form
- In their last match, Granada CF recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on SD Eibar.
- Granada CF have recorded 5 win/s, 4 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 13 matches, Granada CF have scored a total of 14 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.08 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between CD Alavés and Granada CF
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 5/4 from bwin. The probability for this market is at 56% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 71%.