Cardiff City FC - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Cardiff City FC and Middlesbrough FC at Cardiff City Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Cardiff City FC||Middlesbrough FC|
|Shots on Goal||4.14.1|
Cardiff City FC and Middlesbrough FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Cardiff City Stadium. Middlesbrough FC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMiddlesbrough FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the clash between Cardiff City FC and Middlesbrough FC
|Cardiff City FC||Draw||Middlesbrough FC|
Performance analysis of Cardiff City FC and Middlesbrough FC
- Cardiff City FC - Middlesbrough FC1-002/17/2018
- Middlesbrough FC - Cardiff City FC0-110/21/2017
Cardiff City FC Form
- Cardiff City FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Derby County FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Cardiff City FC have won 2, drawn 3 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 8 goals in their last 7 matches, The Cardiff City FC averages 1.14 goals per game.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- In their last match, Middlesbrough FC recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Reading FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Middlesbrough FC has registered a total of 7 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Middlesbrough FC has drawn 3.
- In their last 16 matches, Middlesbrough FC have scored a total of 17 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.06 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Cardiff City FC and Middlesbrough FC
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Double Chance. This market is available at a price of 5/6 from betway, with a probability rating of 65% demonstrating its likelihood.