CA Osasuna - CD Leganés Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between CA Osasuna and CD Leganés in La Liga, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|CA Osasuna||CD Leganés|
On , CA Osasuna and CD Leganés will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estadio El Sadar. With CD Leganés currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this La Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCD Leganés
Expert TipCD Leganés
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Best odds for the clash between CA Osasuna and CD Leganés
|CA Osasuna||Draw||CD Leganés|
Comparing the two teams
- CD Leganés - CA Osasuna0-108/17/2019
CA Osasuna Form
- In their last match, CA Osasuna 0 - 1 against CD Alavés.
- During the last 6 month, CA Osasuna have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 13 matches, The CA Osasuna has scored a total of 11 goals, which works out at an average of 0.85 goals per game.
CD Leganés Form
- The CD Leganés defeated Granada CF in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, CD Leganés has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, CD Leganés has drawn 6.
- In their last 13 matches, CD Leganés have scored a total of 9 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.69 goals per 90 minutes.
CA Osasuna vs. CD Leganés expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/7 from expekt, with a probability rating of 38% ahead of kick-off.