Bristol City - Wycombe Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Bristol City and Wycombe Wanderers in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Bristol City||Wycombe Wanderers|
Bristol City and Wycombe Wanderers meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Ashton Gate, with Bristol City home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBristol City
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Best odds for the clash between Bristol City and Wycombe Wanderers
|Bristol City||Draw||Wycombe Wanderers|
Bristol City and Wycombe Wanderers performance statistics
Bristol City Form
- Bristol City recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Preston North End FC last time around.
- Bristol City has won 11 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 28 goals in their last 28 matches, The Robins averages 1 goals per game.
Wycombe Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Wycombe Wanderers recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Queens Park Rangers.
- Wycombe Wanderers have recorded 2 win/s, 6 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Wycombe Wanderers average 0.6 goals per 90 minutes over their last 20 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 12 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Bristol City and Wycombe Wanderers
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 1/1 from William Hill. The probability for this market is at 60% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 71%.