Bristol City - West Brom Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Background info, performance development, prediction and betting tips with the highest betting odds for the match Robins vs Baggies. Detailed analysis with head-to-head comparison from our football experts. If you want to bet on the match Bristol City vs West Brom, our experts will help you beat the bookies! We provide detailed statistics and valuable tips for a successful bet!
|Bristol City||West Brom|
On , Bristol City and West Brom will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Ashton Gate. With Bristol City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Match facts and statistics
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
Odds comparison for the duel between Bristol City and West Brom
Current form: both teams in comparison
- Bristol City - West Brom3-001/28/2023
- Bristol City - West Brom0-212/26/2022
- West Brom - Bristol City0-210/18/2022
- Bristol City - West Brom2-203/19/2022
Bristol City Form
- On the previous matchday Swansea City AFC played against Bristol City 1 - 2.
- In the last 6 months, the team has played 17 games. 6 of those matches ended with a win. The won 1 of 4 home matches.
- In the last month the team has scored a total of 17 goals. That's an average of 1 goals per game.
West Brom Form
- West Brom played Huddersfield Town in their last match 1 - 2.
- In the past 6 months West Brom achieved 7 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the record.
- On average, West Brom's goal rate in the last month is exactly 1.47 goals per game. So in total, fans got to cheer 25 times about a goal.
Betting tip from our experts for the match Bristol City vs West Brom
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of from , with a probability rating of 69% demonstrating its likelihood.