Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
|Shots on Goal||51|
Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the The Amex. Brighton & Hove Albion have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best odds for the tie between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Performance analysis of Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion0-004/20/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-010/27/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- In their last match, Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 2 against Arsenal London.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has won 5 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 15 matches, The Seagulls averages 1.2 goals per game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Wolverhampton Wanderers recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on West Ham United.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers have recorded 5 win/s, 8 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers average 1.4 goals per 90 minutes over their last 15 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 21 times from such encounters.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 15/11 from pinnacle sports. The probability for this market is at 53% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 75%.