Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Watford FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Watford FC|
Both Brighton & Hove Albion and Watford FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the The Amex on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Watford FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWatford FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Watford FC
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Watford FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Watford FC - Brighton & Hove Albion0-308/10/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC0-002/02/2019
- Watford FC - Brighton & Hove Albion2-008/11/2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Watford FC1-012/23/2017
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 3 - 1 when they played against AFC Bournemouth last time around.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has won 6 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- In their previous 24 matches, The Seagulls has scored a total of 27 goals, which works out at an average of 1.13 goals per game.
Watford FC Form
- The Hornets defeated Aston Villa in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Watford FC has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Watford FC has drawn 8.
- In their last 24 matches, Watford FC have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.88 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Watford FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 10/13 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 64% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 72%.