Brighton & Hove Albion - Southampton FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Southampton FC at The Amex, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Southampton FC|
On , Brighton & Hove Albion and Southampton FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the The Amex. With Southampton FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSouthampton FC
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%
Best Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton FC pre-match odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Southampton FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Southampton FC - Brighton & Hove Albion1-107/16/2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Southampton FC0-208/24/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Southampton FC0-103/30/2019
- Southampton FC - Brighton & Hove Albion2-209/17/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- In their last match, Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 1 against Liverpool FC.
- During the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion have won 5, drawn 8 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 21 goals in their last 19 matches, The Seagulls averages 1.11 goals per game.
Southampton FC Form
- In their last match, Southampton FC recorded a 2 - 3 when they took on Manchester United.
- Over the last 6 month, Southampton FC has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Southampton FC has drawn 5.
- Southampton FC average 1.84 goals per 90 minutes over their last 19 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 35 times from such encounters.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Southampton FC expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 6/7 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 60% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.