Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Manchester United|
On , Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the The Amex. With Manchester United currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Standout Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Manchester United|
Performance analysis of Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United0-306/30/2020
- Manchester United - Brighton & Hove Albion3-111/10/2019
- Manchester United - Brighton & Hove Albion2-101/19/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United3-208/19/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- In their last match, Brighton & Hove Albion 0 - 3 against Newcastle United.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has won 4 and lost 5 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 11 matches, The Seagulls averages 1 goals per game.
Manchester United Form
- In their last match, Manchester United recorded a 1 - 3 when they took on Crystal Palace.
- Over the last 6 month, Manchester United has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Manchester United has drawn 3.
- In their last 10 matches, Manchester United have scored a total of 23 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.3 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 11/12 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 53% demonstrating its likelihood.