Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Manchester United|
Both Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the The Amex on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Manchester United who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert TipDouble Chance
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 50%No 50%
Best Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United pre-match odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Manchester United|
Comparing the two teams
- Manchester United - Brighton & Hove Albion3-111/10/2019
- Manchester United - Brighton & Hove Albion2-101/19/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United3-208/19/2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester United1-005/04/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- In their last match, Brighton & Hove Albion 0 - 0 against Leicester City.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has won 1 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Seagulls has scored a total of 10 goals, which works out at an average of 0.91 goals per game.
Manchester United Form
- In their last match, Manchester United recorded a 3 - 0 when they took on Sheffield United.
- Manchester United have recorded 5 win/s, 3 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 10 matches, Manchester United have scored a total of 16 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.6 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Manchester United
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Double Chance. This market is available at a price of 3/2 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 49% demonstrating its likelihood.