Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Liverpool FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Liverpool FC|
On , Brighton & Hove Albion and Liverpool FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the The Amex. With Liverpool FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLiverpool FC
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Best Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool FC pre-match odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Liverpool FC|
Performance analysis of Brighton & Hove Albion and Liverpool FC
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool FC1-307/08/2020
- Liverpool FC - Brighton & Hove Albion2-111/30/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool FC0-101/12/2019
- Liverpool FC - Brighton & Hove Albion1-008/25/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 1 - 2 when they played against Aston Villa last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion have won 5, drawn 7 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 18 matches, The Seagulls has scored a total of 20 goals, which works out at an average of 1.11 goals per game.
Liverpool FC Form
- The Reds defeated Leicester City in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Liverpool FC has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Liverpool FC has drawn 4.
- In their last 18 matches, Liverpool FC have scored a total of 40 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.22 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Liverpool FC
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of 61/41 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 48% demonstrating its likelihood.