Brighton & Hove Albion - Leicester City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Leicester City, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Leicester City|
|Shots on Goal||3.53.3|
On , Brighton & Hove Albion and Leicester City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the The Amex. With Leicester City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeicester City
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City pre-match odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Leicester City|
Performance analysis of Brighton & Hove Albion and Leicester City
- Leicester City - Brighton & Hove Albion2-102/26/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Leicester City1-111/24/2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Leicester City0-203/31/2018
- Leicester City - Brighton & Hove Albion2-008/19/2017
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- In their last match, Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 0 against Norwich City FC.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has won 4 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Seagulls has scored a total of 14 goals, which works out at an average of 1.27 goals per game.
Leicester City Form
- The Foxes defeated Crystal Palace in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Leicester City have recorded 7 win/s, 2 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Leicester City average 2.45 goals per 90 minutes over their last 11 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 27 times from such encounters.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Leicester City expert tip
For the upcoming match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Leicester City, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with 22bet offering odds of 15/16 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 70%.