Brighton & Hove Albion - Chelsea FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Chelsea FC|
Both Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the The Amex on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Chelsea FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetChelsea FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Standout Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea FC odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Chelsea FC|
Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea FC performance statistics
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Chelsea FC1-108/29/2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Chelsea FC1-101/01/2020
- Chelsea FC - Brighton & Hove Albion2-009/28/2019
- Chelsea FC - Brighton & Hove Albion3-004/03/2019
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 1 - 2 when they played against Burnley FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 9 matches, The Seagulls has scored a total of 7 goals, which works out at an average of 0.78 goals per game.
Chelsea FC Form
- In their last match, Chelsea FC recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on Wolverhampton Wanderers.
- Over the last 6 month, Chelsea FC has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Chelsea FC has drawn 0.
- Chelsea FC average 2 goals per 90 minutes over their last 9 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 18 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 29/23 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 49% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 75%.