Brighton & Hove Albion - Arsenal London Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London at The Amex, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Arsenal London|
Both Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the The Amex on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Arsenal London who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetArsenal London
Expert TipArsenal London
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal London pre-match odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Arsenal London|
Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London performance statistics
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Arsenal London2-106/20/2020
- Arsenal London - Brighton & Hove Albion1-212/05/2019
- Arsenal London - Brighton & Hove Albion1-105/05/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Arsenal London1-112/26/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against West Ham United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion have won 4, drawn 10 and lost 1 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 21 matches, The Seagulls has scored a total of 23 goals, which works out at an average of 1.1 goals per game.
Arsenal London Form
- The Gunners defeated Chelsea FC in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 1.
- Arsenal London have recorded 9 win/s, 3 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 22 matches, Arsenal London have scored a total of 28 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.27 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London
For the upcoming match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London, our expert tip is to bet on an Three-Way Bet, with Unibet offering odds of 23/18 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 48%.