Brighton & Hove Albion - Arsenal London Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London at The Amex, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Arsenal London|
On , Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the The Amex. With Arsenal London currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetArsenal London
Expert TipArsenal London
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal London pre-match odds
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw||Arsenal London|
Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London performance statistics
- Arsenal London - Brighton & Hove Albion1-212/05/2019
- Arsenal London - Brighton & Hove Albion1-105/05/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Arsenal London1-112/26/2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Arsenal London2-103/04/2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Brighton & Hove Albion recorded a 0 - 0 when they played against Wolverhampton Wanderers last time around.
- Brighton & Hove Albion has won 1 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 12 goals in their last 12 matches, The Seagulls averages 1 goals per game.
Arsenal London Form
- In their last match, Arsenal London recorded a 3 - 0 when they took on Manchester City.
- Over the last 6 month, Arsenal London has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Arsenal London has drawn 5.
- In their last 11 matches, Arsenal London have scored a total of 16 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.45 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London
For the upcoming match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Arsenal London, our expert tip is to bet on an Three-Way Bet, with pinnacle sports offering odds of 17/12 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 48%.