Brentford FC - Reading FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Brentford FC and Reading FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brentford FC||Reading FC|
|Shots on Goal||8.53.7|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Brentford FC and Reading FC looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Griffin Park. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Royals who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReading FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the clash between Brentford FC and Reading FC
|Brentford FC||Draw||Reading FC|
Brentford FC and Reading FC performance statistics
- Reading FC - Brentford FC2-104/13/2019
- Brentford FC - Reading FC2-209/29/2018
- Reading FC - Brentford FC0-101/20/2018
- Brentford FC - Reading FC1-109/16/2017
Brentford FC Form
- Brentford FC recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Huddersfield Town last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Brentford FC have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 15 matches, The Bees has scored a total of 18 goals, which works out at an average of 1.2 goals per game.
Reading FC Form
- In their last match, Reading FC recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Millwall FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Reading FC has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Reading FC has drawn 3.
- Reading FC average 1.14 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 16 times from such encounters.
Expert tip for the Derby match between Brentford FC and Reading FC
With these two rivals taking to the field, our expert tip for the match is to bet on Double Chance, which is available at attractive odds of 23/20 from bwin. Although such matches are often difficult to predict, our experts believe that this has a 64% chance of occurring.