Brentford FC - Preston North End FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Brentford FC and Preston North End FC at Griffin Park, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brentford FC||Preston North End FC|
Both Brentford FC and Preston North End FC will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Griffin Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Brentford FC who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrentford FC
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Best Brentford FC vs Preston North End FC pre-match odds
|Brentford FC||Draw||Preston North End FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Brentford FC - Preston North End FC1-007/15/2020
- Preston North End FC - Brentford FC2-009/14/2019
- Brentford FC - Preston North End FC3-005/05/2019
- Preston North End FC - Brentford FC4-310/24/2018
Brentford FC Form
- Brentford FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Millwall FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Brentford FC have won 9, drawn 1 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 15 matches, The Bees has scored a total of 24 goals, which works out at an average of 1.6 goals per game.
Preston North End FC Form
- The Lilywhites defeated Stoke City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Preston North End FC has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Preston North End FC has drawn 5.
- Preston North End FC average 0.92 goals per 90 minutes over their last 12 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 11 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Brentford FC and Preston North End FC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 8/9 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 53% ahead of kick-off.