Borussia Dortmund - SC Freiburg Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Borussia Dortmund and SC Freiburg takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Borussia Dortmund||SC Freiburg|
On , Borussia Dortmund and SC Freiburg will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Signal Iduna Park. With Borussia Dortmund currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Check out the top tips for this Bundesliga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBorussia Dortmund
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 91%Under 9%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 76%Under 24%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 75%No 25%
Best odds for the tie between Borussia Dortmund and SC Freiburg
|Borussia Dortmund||Draw||SC Freiburg|
Comparing the two teams
- Borussia Dortmund - SC Freiburg1-002/29/2020
- SC Freiburg - Borussia Dortmund2-210/05/2019
- SC Freiburg - Borussia Dortmund0-404/21/2019
- Borussia Dortmund - SC Freiburg2-012/01/2018
Borussia Dortmund Form
- Borussia Dortmund recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against FC Augsburg last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Borussia Dortmund have won 7, drawn 0 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Borussia Dortmund has scored a total of 19 goals, which works out at an average of 1.73 goals per game.
SC Freiburg Form
- In their last match, SC Freiburg recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on VfL Wolfsburg.
- SC Freiburg have recorded 4 win/s, 4 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 11 matches, SC Freiburg have scored a total of 18 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.64 goals per 90 minutes.
Borussia Dortmund vs. SC Freiburg expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/6 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 75% ahead of kick-off.