Bologna FC - Hellas Verona Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Serie A match between Bologna FC and Hellas Verona at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Bologna FC||Hellas Verona|
On , Bologna FC and Hellas Verona will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara. With Hellas Verona currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Best betting tips for this Serie A match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetHellas Verona
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the tie between Bologna FC and Hellas Verona
|Bologna FC||Draw||Hellas Verona|
Performance analysis of Bologna FC and Hellas Verona
- Bologna FC - Hellas Verona1-101/19/2020
- Hellas Verona - Bologna FC1-108/25/2019
- Bologna FC - Hellas Verona2-004/15/2018
Bologna FC Form
- Bologna FC recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against CFC Genua last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Bologna FC have won 5, drawn 6 and lost 1 of their 4 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 22 matches, The Bologna FC has scored a total of 28 goals, which works out at an average of 1.27 goals per game.
Hellas Verona Form
- In their last match, Hellas Verona recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on FC Crotone.
- Hellas Verona have recorded 7 win/s, 9 draw/s and 0 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Hellas Verona average 1.14 goals per 90 minutes over their last 22 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 25 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Bologna FC and Hellas Verona
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/10 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.