Bologna FC - Cagliari Calcio Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Bologna FC and Cagliari Calcio takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Bologna FC||Cagliari Calcio|
Both Bologna FC and Cagliari Calcio will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stadio Renato Dall’Ara on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Cagliari Calcio who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCagliari Calcio
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the clash between Bologna FC and Cagliari Calcio
|Bologna FC||Draw||Cagliari Calcio|
Performance analysis of Bologna FC and Cagliari Calcio
- Cagliari Calcio - Bologna FC3-210/30/2019
- Bologna FC - Cagliari Calcio2-003/10/2019
- Cagliari Calcio - Bologna FC2-010/06/2018
- Cagliari Calcio - Bologna FC0-004/22/2018
Bologna FC Form
- Bologna FC recorded a 1 - 2 when they played against UC Sampdoria last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Bologna FC have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 13 goals in their last 11 matches, The Bologna FC averages 1.18 goals per game.
Cagliari Calcio Form
- The Cagliari Calcio defeated FC Torino in their last match by a scoreline of 4 - 2.
- Over the last 6 month, Cagliari Calcio has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Cagliari Calcio has drawn 3.
- In their last 11 matches, Cagliari Calcio have scored a total of 14 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.27 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Bologna FC and Cagliari Calcio
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Double Chance. This market is available at a price of 17/20 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 67% demonstrating its likelihood.