Bodø/Glimt - Vålerenga IF Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Bodø/Glimt and Vålerenga IF takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Bodø/Glimt and Vålerenga IF meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Aspmyra Stadion, with Bodø/Glimt home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 93%Under 7%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 73%No 27%
Best odds for the clash between Bodø/Glimt and Vålerenga IF
Bodø/Glimt and Vålerenga IF performance statistics
- Vålerenga IF - Bodø/Glimt2-208/08/2020
- Vålerenga IF - Bodø/Glimt1-006/09/2020
- Bodø/Glimt - Vålerenga IF4-008/26/2019
- Vålerenga IF - Bodø/Glimt6-007/05/2019
- In their last match, Bodø/Glimt 1 - 3 against SK Brann.
- Bodø/Glimt has won 16 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 65 goals in their last 18 matches, The Bodø/Glimt averages 3.61 goals per game.
Vålerenga IF Form
- The Vålerenga IF defeated Molde FK in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Vålerenga IF has registered a total of 9 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Vålerenga IF has drawn 5.
- In their last 18 matches, Vålerenga IF have scored a total of 29 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.61 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Bodø/Glimt and Vålerenga IF
For the upcoming match between Bodø/Glimt and Vålerenga IF, our expert tip is to bet on an Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with bwin offering odds of 11/23 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 73%.