Bodø/Glimt - Mjøndalen Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Eliteserien match between Bodø/Glimt and Mjøndalen at Aspmyra Stadion, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , Bodø/Glimt and Mjøndalen will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Aspmyra Stadion. With Bodø/Glimt currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipMjøndalen +1.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 89%Under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Best odds for the tie between Bodø/Glimt and Mjøndalen
Bodø/Glimt and Mjøndalen performance statistics
- Mjøndalen - Bodø/Glimt2-307/18/2020
- Bodø/Glimt - Mjøndalen0-010/21/2019
- Mjøndalen - Bodø/Glimt4-504/06/2019
- In their last match, Bodø/Glimt 4 - 2 against Molde FK.
- During the last 6 month, Bodø/Glimt have won 18, drawn 2 and lost 0 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 21 matches, The Bodø/Glimt has scored a total of 71 goals, which works out at an average of 3.38 goals per game.
- In their last match, Mjøndalen recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on SK Brann.
- Over the last 6 month, Mjøndalen has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, Mjøndalen has drawn 2.
- In their last 21 matches, Mjøndalen have scored a total of 17 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.81 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Bodø/Glimt and Mjøndalen
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap - 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/10 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 59% ahead of kick-off.