Boavista FC - Sporting CP Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between Boavista FC and Sporting CP at Estádio do Bessa, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Boavista FC||Sporting CP|
|Shots on Goal||05|
Both Boavista FC and Sporting CP will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Estádio do Bessa on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Sporting CP who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSporting CP
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Standout Boavista FC vs Sporting CP odds
|Boavista FC||Draw||Sporting CP|
Comparing the two teams
- Boavista FC - Sporting CP1-203/09/2019
- Sporting CP - Boavista FC3-010/28/2018
- Sporting CP - Boavista FC1-004/22/2018
- Boavista FC - Sporting CP1-312/09/2017
Boavista FC Form
- In their last match, Boavista FC 0 - 1 against Belenenses Lisbon.
- Boavista FC has won 8 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 21 goals in their last 14 matches, The Boavista FC averages 1.5 goals per game.
Sporting CP Form
- In their last match, Sporting CP recorded a 2 - 3 when they took on Rio Ave FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Sporting CP has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Sporting CP has drawn 2.
- Sporting CP average 2.36 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 33 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Boavista FC and Sporting CP
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/16 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 55% ahead of kick-off.