Boavista FC - CD Santa Clara Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premeira Liga match between Boavista FC and CD Santa Clara, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Boavista FC||CD Santa Clara|
Boavista FC and CD Santa Clara meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Estádio do Bessa, with CD Santa Clara form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetCD Santa Clara
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Standout Boavista FC vs CD Santa Clara odds
|Boavista FC||Draw||CD Santa Clara|
Boavista FC and CD Santa Clara performance statistics
- CD Santa Clara - Boavista FC1-211/29/2019
- Boavista FC - CD Santa Clara1-002/10/2019
- CD Santa Clara - Boavista FC4-209/01/2018
Boavista FC Form
- Boavista FC recorded a 4 - 0 when they played against FC Porto last time around.
- Boavista FC has won 5 and lost 6 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 14 matches, The Boavista FC averages 0.79 goals per game.
CD Santa Clara Form
- The CD Santa Clara defeated Benfica Lisbon in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 4.
- Over the last 6 month, CD Santa Clara has registered a total of 7 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, CD Santa Clara has drawn 3.
- In their last 14 matches, CD Santa Clara have scored a total of 19 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.36 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premeira Liga match between Boavista FC and CD Santa Clara
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 18/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 53% ahead of kick-off.