Boavista FC - Belenenses Lisbon Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premeira Liga match between Boavista FC and Belenenses Lisbon at Estádio do Bessa, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Boavista FC||Belenenses Lisbon|
On , Boavista FC and Belenenses Lisbon will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estádio do Bessa. With Belenenses Lisbon currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBelenenses Lisbon
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 32%Under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 14%Under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Best Boavista FC vs Belenenses Lisbon pre-match odds
|Boavista FC||Draw||Belenenses Lisbon|
Performance analysis of Boavista FC and Belenenses Lisbon
- Boavista FC - Belenenses Lisbon1-202/16/2020
- Belenenses Lisbon - Boavista FC0-108/30/2019
- Boavista FC - Belenenses Lisbon2-003/31/2019
- Belenenses Lisbon - Boavista FC0-011/10/2018
Boavista FC Form
- In their last match, Boavista FC 3 - 1 against Sporting Farense.
- Boavista FC has won 4 and lost 7 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 19 goals in their last 17 matches, The Boavista FC averages 1.12 goals per game.
Belenenses Lisbon Form
- The Belenenses Lisbon defeated Rio Ave FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Belenenses Lisbon has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Belenenses Lisbon has drawn 7.
- Belenenses Lisbon average 0.65 goals per 90 minutes over their last 17 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 11 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premeira Liga match between Boavista FC and Belenenses Lisbon
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 5/8 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 68% ahead of kick-off.