Blackburn Rovers FC - Queens Park Rangers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Blackburn Rovers FC||Queens Park Rangers|
Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Ewood Park, with Queens Park Rangers form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetQueens Park Rangers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best Blackburn Rovers FC vs Queens Park Rangers pre-match odds
|Blackburn Rovers FC||Draw||Queens Park Rangers|
Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers performance statistics
- Queens Park Rangers - Blackburn Rovers FC4-210/05/2019
- Queens Park Rangers - Blackburn Rovers FC1-204/19/2019
- Blackburn Rovers FC - Queens Park Rangers1-011/03/2018
Blackburn Rovers FC Form
- In their last match, Blackburn Rovers FC 0 - 5 against Sheffield Wednesday.
- Blackburn Rovers FC has won 11 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- In their previous 28 matches, The Rovers has scored a total of 40 goals, which works out at an average of 1.43 goals per game.
Queens Park Rangers Form
- In their last match, Queens Park Rangers recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Leeds United.
- Over the last 6 month, Queens Park Rangers has registered a total of 11 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Queens Park Rangers has drawn 5.
- In their last 28 matches, Queens Park Rangers have scored a total of 46 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.64 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Blackburn Rovers FC and Queens Park Rangers
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 15/19 from Unibet, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.