Birmingham City - Sheffield Wednesday Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Birmingham City||Sheffield Wednesday|
On , Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the St Andrew's. With Birmingham City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBirmingham City
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the clash between Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday
|Birmingham City||Draw||Sheffield Wednesday|
Performance analysis of Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday
- Sheffield Wednesday - Birmingham City1-111/27/2019
- Sheffield Wednesday - Birmingham City1-101/01/2019
- Birmingham City - Sheffield Wednesday3-110/27/2018
- Sheffield Wednesday - Birmingham City1-302/03/2018
Birmingham City Form
- In their last match, Birmingham City 1 - 1 against Brentford FC.
- During the last 6 month, Birmingham City have won 11, drawn 7 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 40 goals in their last 30 matches, The Blues averages 1.33 goals per game.
Sheffield Wednesday Form
- In their last match, Sheffield Wednesday recorded a 0 - 3 when they took on Reading FC.
- Over the last 6 month, Sheffield Wednesday has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Sheffield Wednesday has drawn 8.
- Sheffield Wednesday average 1.2 goals per 90 minutes over their last 30 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 36 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Birmingham City and Sheffield Wednesday
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 7/6 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 51% demonstrating its likelihood.