Birmingham City - Queens Park Rangers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Birmingham City and Queens Park Rangers takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Birmingham City||Queens Park Rangers|
|Shots on Goal||48|
On , Birmingham City and Queens Park Rangers will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the St Andrew's. With Queens Park Rangers currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetQueens Park Rangers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the clash between Birmingham City and Queens Park Rangers
|Birmingham City||Draw||Queens Park Rangers|
Comparing the two teams
- Queens Park Rangers - Birmingham City3-402/09/2019
- Birmingham City - Queens Park Rangers0-009/01/2018
- Queens Park Rangers - Birmingham City3-104/28/2018
- Birmingham City - Queens Park Rangers1-212/16/2017
Birmingham City Form
- In their last match, Birmingham City 2 - 3 against Reading FC.
- During the last 6 month, Birmingham City have won 8, drawn 4 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 20 matches, The Blues has scored a total of 22 goals, which works out at an average of 1.1 goals per game.
Queens Park Rangers Form
- In their last match, Queens Park Rangers recorded a 2 - 0 when they took on Preston North End FC.
- Queens Park Rangers have recorded 8 win/s, 4 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 20 matches, Queens Park Rangers have scored a total of 30 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.5 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Birmingham City and Queens Park Rangers
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/25 from Unibet, with a probability rating of 63% ahead of kick-off.