Birmingham City - Preston North End FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Birmingham City and Preston North End FC at St Andrew's, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Birmingham City||Preston North End FC|
|Shots on Goal||3.43.5|
Birmingham City and Preston North End FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the St Andrew's, with Preston North End FC form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPreston North End FC
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Best Birmingham City vs Preston North End FC pre-match odds
|Birmingham City||Draw||Preston North End FC|
Performance analysis of Birmingham City and Preston North End FC
- Preston North End FC - Birmingham City1-003/16/2019
- Birmingham City - Preston North End FC3-012/01/2018
- Preston North End FC - Birmingham City1-101/20/2018
- Birmingham City - Preston North End FC1-309/16/2017
Birmingham City Form
- In their last match, Birmingham City 0 - 1 against Charlton Athletic FC.
- Birmingham City has won 6 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 15 matches, The Blues has scored a total of 18 goals, which works out at an average of 1.2 goals per game.
Preston North End FC Form
- In their last match, Preston North End FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they took on Nottingham Forest.
- Preston North End FC have recorded 4 win/s, 2 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Preston North End FC average 1.43 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 20 times from such encounters.
Birmingham City vs. Preston North End FC expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 14/11 from NetBet. The probability for this market is at 58% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 76%.