Birmingham City - Middlesbrough FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Birmingham City and Middlesbrough FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Birmingham City||Middlesbrough FC|
Birmingham City and Middlesbrough FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the St Andrew's. Middlesbrough FC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMiddlesbrough FC
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 37%No 63%
Best Birmingham City vs Middlesbrough FC pre-match odds
|Birmingham City||Draw||Middlesbrough FC|
Birmingham City and Middlesbrough FC performance statistics
- Middlesbrough FC - Birmingham City1-101/21/2020
- Birmingham City - Middlesbrough FC2-110/04/2019
- Birmingham City - Middlesbrough FC1-201/12/2019
- Middlesbrough FC - Birmingham City1-008/11/2018
Birmingham City Form
- Birmingham City recorded a 3 - 2 when they played against Cardiff City FC last time around.
- Birmingham City has won 5 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 10 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 22 goals in their last 28 matches, The Blues averages 0.79 goals per game.
Middlesbrough FC Form
- The Boro defeated Luton Town in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Middlesbrough FC has registered a total of 12 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Middlesbrough FC has drawn 6.
- Middlesbrough FC average 1.11 goals per 90 minutes over their last 28 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 31 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Birmingham City and Middlesbrough FC
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No. This market is available at a price of 4/5 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 63% demonstrating its likelihood.